Influenza vaccination 2018
Influenza vaccination is possible every day – from Monday to Friday – from 11 to 13 starting from November 6th to December 6th.
Vaccination is recommended and offered free of charge to the following categories:
- persons over 65;
- subjects under 64 with chronic illnesses;
- pregnant women in 2nd and 3rd trimester during the flu season;
- contacts and family members of high risk subjects;
- employees in public services of primary interest (police forces and firefighters);
- staff working in contact with animals (vets, breeders).
For more information, see the APSS brochure (in italian language).