We are a group of General Practitioners who have chosen to work together in the same premises to offer our clients a quality-oriented service and reduce waiting times for outpatients.
Each patient maintains the relationship of trust with his doctor.
A reception service has been organized for:
- booking visits by appointment;
- accepting the request to renew repeatable prescriptions;
- the delivery of documents;
- the delivery of prescriptions.
The patient can consult his doctor in two ways:
- with free access, by picking up the number according to the order of arrival at the clinic;
- with reservation, setting the appointment with the reception in person or calling on the phone.
The urgencies are always guaranteed by the constant presence in the practice of one of the doctors 09:00 to 19:00, Monday to Friday.
Occasional home visits are guaranteed to those who are unable to reach the clinic; they will be made within the day, if requested before 10:00.
In collaboration with the territorial nursing service and the palliative care service, scheduled home visits are planned for patients bedridden or with chronic and/or non-ambulatory conditions.
All the group doctors are qualified as tutors; they contribute to the training of young doctors who assist them during their activity.